Saturday, July 24, 2010

Life on a Treadmill

On July 3rd we were at the Dunlap 4th of July Parade in downtown Dunlap!  It was a terrific parade and went on for the longest time I've ever seen a parade last!  It seemed like everyone in the town came out and from surrounding areas.  The two mules in the picture above were my favorites! 

As for our Day Care, we are licensed now to open our doors and accept up to 20 clients a day.  It's been a long haul getting everything ready and passing all the inspections and I can hardly believe we're almost finished!  Right now, we're waiting on the "CHOICES" program to take effect August 1st.  CHOICES is operated as AmeriChoice and BlueCare, which has taken over the Medicaide Waiver program.   

We have clients waiting to come as soon as their new Care Coordinator's get the Day Care added to their Home Care services.

I haven't had much time OR energy to come up here and post lately and I'm sorry for that!  I have felt like I've been running on a Treadmill that wouldn't stop, lately!

In the meantime, we're still excited about all that God is going to do when He brings in the clients HE wants us to have!

No comments:

Post a Comment